A good, and long established, Indian restaurant in the North of the city.
They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, so expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00; set L Mon-Fri £8
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.30-22.30; mains about £10 to £19 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Leicester Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sunday
- Air conditioned