Find this good and comfortable restaurant and popular bar just outside the city centre.
You'll find all your North Indian favourites, including biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's. But there are also unusual and interesting modern dishes listed such as 'Jeera Lemon Chicken' (cooked with cumin in a lemon flavoured sauce) and 'Haash Tikka Sizzler' (breast of duck, marinated, then cooked in spices with orange zest).
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun from 12.00; set L £8.95 (2 courses)
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; mains around the £9 mark
- Wine: a well-chosen list, travels the world, and has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Lincoln Central Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned