A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor, and popular Thali's.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains from about £10 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains from about £10 (including rice); set meals from £31.95 (for 2 people)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Sleaford Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Fri 2nd November 2012 by Tamima
What did you like about the Restaurant?
the welcoming atmosphere, and friendly staff and mostly delicious food
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
Report this review