One of the best Indian restaurant we have found in the area.
The menu is based firmly in the north of the sub-continent, so you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains about £9 to £14 (including rice); set L £10 (2 courses), £14 (3 courses)
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Stamford Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page