A good restaurant specialising in Malaysian dishes.
So you might find some unfamiliar dishes such as 'Hainanese Chicken' and 'Rendang Beef or Chicken' listed; including plenty flavoured with coconut - but also more familiar Satay's and Singapore Noodles.
However, they also list quite a few Thai dishes, including Fish Cakes and both Red & Green curries.
Service is both friendly & helpful.
Chef/proprietor Norman Musa gives popular master-classes in the techniques of Malaysian cooking.
- Food Style: Malaysian
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.30; mains from £10 to £16; set meals from £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Manchester Victoria Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Tue 31st January 2012 by Rita Rushmore
What did you like about the Restaurant?
Nice atmosphere and unobtrusive prompt service. Although we were limited to a time slot as we had made a late booking (Sat night) at no point did we feel pressured to move along. Interesting decor.
Food was well presented and very good.
What did you not like about the Restaurant?
Report this review