This comfortable restaurant and bar describes itself as 'Eastern Fusion' - but in reality has its roots firmly in India - albeit with a few modern twists.
Interesting biriani's, jalfrezi's and bhuna dishes are well cooked and are backed up by plenty from the tandoori.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-22.30; mains £5.20 to £11.25
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.30; mains £5.20 to £11.25
- Wine: a well-chosen list, kicking off at £11.95, is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Fairfield Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned