« back to restaurants search results
Spicy Hut35 Wilmslow Road, Rusholme, Manchester, Manchester, M14 5TB
The drag along this section of the Wilmslow Road can be bewildering as there are so many Indian-style restaurants to choose from. This is one of our favourites, specialising in Pakistani dishes - many of which wouldn't be out of place in Lahore.
So expect Bhuna's, Biriani's and Korma's - all carefully cooked.
All meat & poultry served is produced to Halal standards.
- Food Style: Pakistani
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.00-12.30, Fri & Sat 17.00-12.30, Sun & Bank Holidays; mains £7.50 to £12.50
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a concise list, kicks off at £8.50, and is backed up by various beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Manchester Oxford Road Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned