A good, and deservedly very popular, restaurant offering a North Indian menu that includes interesting dishes, including a few Boal and Ayre fish curries.
A few British-style dishes - such as 'T Bone Steak' & Omelettes are also offered.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.30-23.30, Sat & Sun 17.00-12.30am; mains about £9 to £16 (including rice)
- Seats: 110
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Burnage Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned