Find this restaurant, in the impressive Westwood House.
They describe the cuisine as South Indian, but many if not most of the dishes come from further north, including balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus a section on Bangladeshi fish dishes.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun 14.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £12 (including rice); set L Mon-Sat £9.95; set L Sun £8.95 (5 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-23.00, Sun 14.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £12 (including rice)
- Wine: plenty of soft drinks, a modestly priced house wine, plus Cobra beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Oldham Werneth or Derker Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned