Find this good North Indian restaurant in a trading estate. This has an advantage, giving it a large and comfortable dining room, with well-spaced tables making it ideal for business or other private meetings.
You'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor. The menu includes some luxury items including lobster.
Their listed dishes are helpfully marked by chili's, denoting the dishes heat.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 17.00-23.00; mains £6.95 to £19.95
- Seats: 200
- Wine: a well-chosen list, kicking off at £11.95, is backed up by a selection of beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Decker Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned