A good Chinese restaurant offering a Cantonese menu, boosted with a few Szechuan dishes. They offered Hot Pots and popular 'Sizzling' dishes.
They often offer late evening karaoke.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Dinner: all week 18.00 till very late; mains £7.80 to £10.00; set meals from £13.80
- Seats: 90
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list kicks off at £13.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Liverpool Central Loop or Lime Street Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned