A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor. Their resident magician will keep families entertained!
They have another branch 'The Spice Club' in Moreton.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 17.30-22.30; mains from about £8.50 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: New Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Air conditioned