A popular restaurant specialising in dishes from Northern India, and Nepal in particular.
You'll find all the curry-house 'standards' - such as biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plenty from the tandoor, and some dishes with interesting names, which are well worth a try.
- Food Style: Nepalese
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.30-23.00, Fri & Sat 17.30-23.30, Sun 17.30-22.30; mains about £6 to £10
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Canons Park Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned