Find this good Indian restaurant in a modern block close to the banks of the River Thames.
They offer an interesting menu of modern Indian dishes, backed up by kebabs, seafood & Thai curries and even Indian-ised spring rolls.
You can eat on their courtyard in fine weather.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; mains £5.60 to £13.95
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.30-23.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; mains £5.60 to £13.95
- Seats: 150
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list kicks off at £11.90
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Brentford or Kew Bridge Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating