« back to restaurants search results
Rara Nepalese Dining279 Sandycombe Road, Kew, London, TW9 3LU
A good restaurant, specialising in dishes from Northern India, and Nepal in particular.
You'll find familiar biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty of interesting Nepalese dishes.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 17.30-22.30; mains £6.75 to £12.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Kew Gardens Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned