Find this good Chinese restaurant, named after Mount Ali in Taiwan, opposite Wembley stadium.
They offer a Cantonese menu, backed up by a good selection of dim sum.
They offer some luxurious seafood dishes, which include Dover sole, lobster, scallops and sea bass - these are offered at market prices, so always check these before ordering, to avoid an unpleasant surprise.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Weds-Mon 12.00-17.00; set L from £5.50, mains £6.50 to £11.90
- Dinner: all Tuesday (except on Stadium & Arena events days)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Wembley Park Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned