A good restaurant offering a menu combining Chinese, Thai and Malaysian dishes.
The former mainly from Canton (with a few nods to Szechuan). Thai dishes include Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus Salads & Stir Fries.
While Malay offerings include Satay's and Rendang's.
- Food Style: Far-East Fusion
- Lunch: Thurs-Sat 12.00-14.00, Sun 13.00-21.00, set L from £6.90 (2 courses)
- Dinner: Mon, Weds, Thurs-Sat 18.00-22.30, Sun 13.00-21.00; set meals from 14.90
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Pinner or Northwood Hills Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned