A good and stylish restaurant, specialising in dishes from Northern India and Bangladesh in particular.
You'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Turkey Street or Enfield Lock Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Mon 14th May 2012 by Christopher Praill
What did you like about the Restaurant?
We have been to this restaurant over 100 times! The food is always superb. The service is friendly and efficient. Really appreciate the cloth serviettes, flowers on the table and those little touches that make it a special experience.
Report this review