A good Chinese restaurant, offering a Cantonese menu, with a few nudges to Szechuan; plus a few Thai dishes.
Seafood lovers will enjoy their selection, which includes fresh crab, lobster and scallops.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, Sun 12.00-16.30
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 17.30-22.30; set meals from £14.50
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Eastcote Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned