A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub continent and Nepal in particular.
You'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains £5.25 to £11.50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: West Ruislip Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned