A top-quality and deservedly popular Sri Lankan and South Indian restaurant, where you'll find Kothu's, Devilled dishes and Biriani's plus plenty more.
Expect dishes ranging from ‘Mutton Curry’ through ‘Aubergine Curry’ to various ‘Thali’s’.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.30; mains about £7 to £15
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains about £7 to £15
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Northfields Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned