Named after the largest lake in the Himalayas this good, and deservedly popular Indian restaurant, specialises in dishes from the north of the sub continent - and Nepal in particular.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's, korma's - plus interesting specialities.
All reports have been favourable - while Sunday lunch is a particular bargain.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-22.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.00
- Wine: a concise list, kicking off at £9.95, is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: South Ruislip Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned