A good Indian restaurant with a canteen-like style. Expect well-cooked Punjabi dishes including plenty from the tandoor and excellent breads.
Family dishes - such as Lahori Leg of Lamb - have been especially recommended, but must be pre-ordered.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £18 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £18 (including rice)
- Wine: Unlicensed, but BYO
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Southall Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned