A good and longstanding restaurant offering a North Indian/Pakistani menu coupled with a lengthy selection of Chinese-style dishes flavoured with Pakistani spices.
You'll find an almost bewildering selection of dishes at modest prices, the meat and poultry all being produced to Halal standards.
An alcohol-free restaurant.
- Food Style: Pakistani
- Lunch: all week 10.00-23.30; mains £4.00 to £6.00
- Dinner: all week 10.00-23.30; mains £4.00 to £6.00
- Seats: 64
- Wine: Unlicensed
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Southall Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned