« back to restaurants search results
Omis1-3 Beaconsfield Road, Southall, London, UB1 1BA
A good café-style restaurant offering a concise menu listing North Indian and Kenyan Asian dishes.
Dishes are described without airs and graces, but are carefully cooked, making the restaurant popular. Vegetarians have plenty of interesting choice.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.00-22.30, Sun 11.00-21.30
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.00-22.30, Sun 11.00-21.30
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Southall Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page