« back to restaurants search results
Naz Balti20 Church Street, Twickenham, London, TW1 3NJ
A good and long-standing Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-13.45
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00
- Seats: 84
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Twickenham Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned