A good Indian restaurant, close to Richmond Bridge, offering an eclectic mix of North Indian dishes by way of East Africa. The combination works as the dining room, with its sari-clad tables, is generally buzzing.
Expect many unfamiliar dishes, but a high standard of cooking.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.30-22.30; mains around £8 to £15
- Seats: 56
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lagers and drinks from the bar
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: St Margarets Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L all week, 25th & 26th Dec & 1st Jan
- Air conditioned