The Winner of our Best Budget Restaurant Award for 2009
An excellent and fun place to enjoy Mexican-style dishes, made with good quality and carefully-sourced ingredients - many, such as the chili's from Devon, and the chorizo from Sussex - from within these shores.
It's a basement restaurant, but don't let put you off, as you can see the gist of it through a window. We advise you to arrive early at main mealtimes, otherwise expect to queue. You'll find various filled Tacas, Tostadas and Burritos, plus Soups, main course Salads and Grills - such as Steak and Seasonal Fish.
A great time seems to be had by all, and you can eat a full meal and have charge from a
- Food Style: Mexican
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; filled Tacas from £3.40 (3)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; filled Tacas from £3.40 (3)
- Wine: a concise list, kicks off at £12.50 and is backed up by beers
- Nearest station: Covent Garden or Leicester Square Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page