An excellent café, beautifully-set near the foot of Snowdon, and run by a co-operative.
They concentrate on using local produced produce, some organic, and grow many of the vegetables themselves.
Breakfast includes the likes of Toast, Bacon Sandwiches, Waffles & Maple Syrup plus Full Cooked versions. For lunch expect Soup (including main course helpings), Houmus, Jacket Potatoes, Tortilla Wraps and Sandwiches. There are vegetarian options at each stage.
They generally open on Saturday evenings, offering a buffet - on a different theme each week. Phone for details.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week 9.00-16.00 (breakfast last orders 11.45); mains from about £4.00
- Dinner: They often open on Saturday evenings
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £9.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.