Find this excellent burger restaurant about half way along the King's Road.
How restaurant names are chosen is unclear, but we doubt Byron knew of hamburgers, and they certainly weren't served in the iconic bistro of that name - now sadly defunct.
However, the name is catchy, and their burgers - made from fully-traceable Scottish Aberdeen Angus beef, very good, as are the hand-cut chips. They are offered in various formats, including a vegetarian version with Portobello Mushroom & Roast Red Peppers. There are various main course Salads for those not tempted by burgers.
Finish with Chocolate Brownies, Knickerbocker Glory and the like.
Service is friendly and informal.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00, Fri 12.00-23.30, Sat 10.00-11.30, Sun 10.00-22.30; mains from around the £13 mark incl. chips
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00, Fri 12.00-23.30, Sat 10.00-11.30, Sun 10.00-22.30; mains from around the £13 mark incl. chips
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £16 mark
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Sloane Square or Fulham Broadway Underground (15 minutes walk)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned