Find this excellent burger restaurant opposite the Odeon Cinema.
How restaurant names are chosen is unclear, but we doubt Byron knew of hamburgers, and they certainly weren't served in the iconic bistro of that name - now sadly defunct.
However, the name is catchy, and their burgers - made from fully-traceable Scottish Aberdeen Angus beef, very good, as are the hand-cut chips. They are offered in various formats, including a vegetarian version with Portobello Mushroom & Roast Red Peppers. There are various main course Salads for those not tempted by burgers.
Finish with Chocolate Brownies, Knickerbocker Glory and the like.
Service is friendly and informal.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 11.00-23.00, Fri 12.00-23.30, Sat 11.00-23.30, Sun 11.00-22.30; burger & chips around £13
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 11.00-23.00, Fri 12.00-23.30, Sat 11.00-23.30, Sun 11.00-22.30; burger & chips around £13
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £16 mark
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Kensington High Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned