A good vegetarian restaurant (with some vegan options), in what was once the Friends of The Earth Building in Birmingham.
Many of their core products, such as bread and milk and dried goods are organic; while their hot water is heated by solar panels on the roof.
While the menu changes with the seasons, 'Roast Pumpkin Soup' and 'Smoked Cheddar & Leek Cheesecake' set the style for starters.
'Sun-Dried Tomato & Brown Lentil Sausages' and 'Roast Butternut Squash' typify the main course style.
Desserts are popular, with maybe 'Sticky Toffee Pudding' and 'Apple Crumble' on offer.
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.00-21.00, Sun 11.00-17.00; mains £6.75 to £8.85
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.00-21.00; mains £6.75 to £8.85
- Nearest station: Birmingham Moor Street Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page