A good shop/café-style restaurant, offering ethical items, ranging from organic textiles & clothing , plus household products to coffee & cakes – plus well cooked lunch dishes, using Welsh ingredients when possible.
The restaurant is upstairs, and expect to find wholefood items such as ‘Millet & Mushroom Rissoles on a Miso Sauce, with Shitake Mushrooms, Pak Choi & Arame’ through ‘Hen Sr Cheddar, Leek & Hot Honey Mustard Quiche with Potato Wedges & Mixed Salad’ to ‘Organic Oxford Pork Sausages in an Ale & Mustard Gravy’.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 10.00-17.00 (lunch 12.00-15.30); mains about £8 to £10
- Children's portions: Interesting Children’s Dishes
- Wheelchair access: Dining room on first floor
- Nearest station: Aberystwyth Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page