A good shop/café-style restaurant, offering ethical items, ranging from organic textiles & clothing , plus household products to coffee & cakes - plus well cooked lunch dishes, using Welsh ingredients when possible.
Expect to find wholefood items such as 'Millet & Mushroom Rissoles on a Miso Sauce, with Shitake Mushrooms, Pak Choi & Arame' to 'Organic Oxford Pork Sausages in an Ale & Mustard Gravy'.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.00-17.00 (lunch 12.00-15.00); mains £6.30 to £7.85
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Dining room on first floor
- Nearest station: Aberystwyth
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page