A deservedly-popular venue, offering much more than its name might suggest.
As well as traditional breakfasts - served all day - you'll find Salads, Hot Sandwiches & Wraps, Stuffed Jacket Potatoes, plus dishes such as Eggs Benedict, Pie/Sausage & Mash.
Drink anything from freshly squeezed juices through wine to Bloody Mary.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 8.00-22.00, Thurs & Fri 8.00-23.00, Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 8.00-22.00; mains about £9 to £11
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 8.00-22.00, Thurs & Fri 8.00-23.00, Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 8.00-22.00; mains about £10 to £13
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by beers and cocktails
- Nearest station: Angel Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page