A deservedly-popular venue, offering much more than its name might suggest.
As well as traditional breakfasts - served all day - you'll find Salads, Hot Sandwiches & Wraps, Stuffed Jacket Potatoes, plus dishes such as Eggs Benedict, Pie/Sausage & Mash.
Drink anything from freshly squeezed juices through wine to Bloody Mary.
They have another branch in Islington.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-18.00, Sat 9.30-17.00, Sun 10.00-16.00; mains about £7 to £10
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 8.00-18.00, Sat 9.30-17.00, Sun 10.00-16.00; mains about £7 to £10
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by beers and cocktails
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page