« back to restaurants search results
Maoz Vegetarian43 Old Compton Street, Soho, London, London, W1D 6HG
A deservedly-popular vegetarian fast food café - more geared to the take-away than eat-in customer and belonging to a Dutch franchise chain.
They offer falafel-filled pitta breads - with a selection of extra fillings, depending on your taste. These include fried aubergine, feta, houmous and the like.
A few other irems include good chips.
Can be very busy with late night revellers.
- Food Style: Vegetarian Cafes
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 11.00-1.00am; Fri & Sat 11.00-2.00am, Sun 11.00-12.00; mains from about £5
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 11.00-1.00am; Fri & Sat 11.00-2.00am, Sun 11.00-12.00; mains from about £5
- Nearest station: Leicester Square Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page