This Bohemian café has won National awards for the quality of its breakfasts and is a winner of the 'Best Afternoon Tea' in the city's EAT festival.
They offer everything from refreshing drinks through homemade soups and sandwiches to burgers and full meals.
Their Banana Pancakes; BBC Sandwich (Brie, Bacon & Cranberry); Sausages, Mash & Red Wine Gravy' and 'Steak & Poached Eggs' are particularly recommended.
Understandably it can be very busy at peak periods.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.00-20.00, Sun 10.00-16.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 9.00-20.00, Sun 10.00-16.00
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.