A good seafood restaurant, where you can watch the fishing boats tying up. There's plenty of look at inside as well, as they have a splendid collection of America Cup memorabilia.
On the food front its fish only, with crab, langoustine, lobster and scallops all on offer straight from the boats.
A few good traditional desserts might include Sticky Toffee Pudding, Brulée's and the like.
There's a take away for fish & chips and wet fish, while they also run a wholesale business in Glasgow.
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.30 (Sun 15.00); mains £9.50 to £26.50
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.30-21.30; mains £9.50 to £26.50
- Seats: 43
- Wine: a well-chosen list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Troon Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: D Sun, all Mon