« back to restaurants search results
Kings Wark36 The Shore, Leith, Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH6 6QU
This popular pub offers well-cooked traditional dishes, prepared in a robust style.
Expect to see dishes listing black pudding, haggis and perhaps a risotto of wild rabbit.
Fish dishes dominate, and range from Fish & Chips and Finnan Haddie to Seafood Chowder and Mussel Risotto.
It's advisable to book, but if you don't, wait for a restaurant table rather than risk the squash of the bar.
They have been short-listed for National awards for the quality of their breakfasts; but we've heard comments that desserts have been a letdown on what had gone before.
- Food Style: Best Pubs for Food
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 11.00-15.00
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.00
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £12.50
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page