An excellent deli/café, which should stock all your needs on the grocery front; plus the award winning eaterie where you can have breakfast, lunch, Afternoon Tea or dinner.
On the café front, they operate a no reservations policy, so arrive early. Standards are high, and they base their menus on what they sell in the shop, but have been short-listed for the quality of their breakfasts.
Lunch brings filled baguettes, warm goats' cheese salad etc. Afternoon Tea - home-made scones and excellent cakes; Supper British, French, Italian and Spanish platters.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.00-22.00, Sun 9.00-18.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 9.00-22.00, Sun 9.00-18.00
- Seats: 30
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen list is offered
- Nearest station: Hyndland or Partick Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page