« back to restaurants search results
Raj (The)46-50 Rockingham Place, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8JT
A good and comfortable Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor. They list some interesting seafood dishes, including those made with lobster, pomfret, red snapper and swordfish.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00, Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £8.95 to £24.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 15.30-23.00, Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £8.95 to £24.95
- Seats: 80
- Wine: a well-chosen list kicks off at £11.95, and is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Kettering Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned