Chef/proprietor Felix Yu, uses his years of experience in some prestigious kitchens to offer an interesting menu based around the cooking of Southern China.
'Slow-cooked Beef Brisket with Sichuan Chil' and 'Steamed corn-fed Chicken with Shitake Mushrooms & Goji Berries in Oyster Sauce' set his style.
The menu also list an some luxurious seafood items, such as lobster, red snapper, scallops, sea bass and swordfish.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00, mains about £12 to £48; set L from £18.80
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-22.30; mains about £12 to £48; set D from £18.80
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Northampton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sun
- Air conditioned