« back to restaurants search results
Valley Restaurant - CorbridgeThe Old Station House, Corbridge, Northumberland, NE45 5AY
An award winning North Indian restaurant, in the original station building of Corbridge Railway Station, where you'll find a good selection of carefully-cooked biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's; plus plenty from the tandoor in comfortable surroundings.
Arriving and leaving by train avoids any drink/drive issues.
They have further branches at Hexham and Jesmond (the latter in a converted signal box).
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; mains £6.95 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.00; mains £6.95 to £14.95
- Seats: 80
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Corbridge Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned