« back to restaurants search results
Valley Junction 397The Old Station, Archbold Terrace, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE2 1DB
An award-winning North Indian restaurant, belonging to a small chain with branches in Corbridge and Hexham (the former in The Old Station Building).
This comfortable branch is housed in a converted signal box and GNR railway carriage.
You'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's & korma's; plus plenty from the tandoor - all carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Tues-Sun; mains £6.95 to £14.95
- Dinner: Tues-Sun; mains £6.95 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Quite a few steps to be negotiated - enquire
- Nearest station: Jesmond Metro
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Mon, except Bank Holiday Mondays