A good North Indian restaurant set over floors.
You'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's all carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.15; mains about £10 to £18 (including rice)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00; mains about £10 to £18 (including rice)
- Seats: 90
- Wine: a concise list, kicks off at £12.00, and is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, ground floor only & not including lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page