« back to restaurants search results
Sheesh Mahal43 South Bar, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 9AB
A deservedly-popular Indian restaurant near the centre of the town..
You'll find all your North Indian favourites, including biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.30
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Banbury Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page