The best Indian restaurant we have found in the area.
You'll find carefully-cooked dishes from the north of the sub-continent, including biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun 12.00-15.00; set L £8.90
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; mains £6.10 to £14.90
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Princes Risborough Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Mon 6th February 2012 by Veronica
What did you like about the Restaurant?
Very sincere and helpfull
Report this review