Find this good foodie pub a few miles outside Henley. It was originally-built as three cottages but has been an inn for over 200 years. Although recently refurbished, you'll still find original flagstone floors, beams, bare wooden tables and open winter fires.
There has been a change of ownership here - Lolly Green being the new landlady - we have no reason to believe that standards have slipped, and would be grateful of any reports until we have time to visit,
We believe that on the food front, the kitchen combines modern international flavours with top-quality local produce.
- Food Style: Best Pubs for Food
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; mains about £11 to £15
- Dinner: all week 19.00-22.00; mains about £11 to £15
- Seats: 76 (plus 40 outside)
- Wine: a well chosen list, offers plenty of interesting choice under the £20 mark, and a good selection by the glass
- Children's portions: Yes
- Nearest station: Henley-on-Thames
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec.
- Outside eating
- Rooms available