A good Japanese restaurant, where you can eat very well for modest prices - and prepared by a chef who has experience in some of the capital's most prestigious Japanese kitchens - so worth seeking out, although booking is advised.
Starters such as 'Edamame' (steamed green soy beans with sea salt); 'Duck Harumaki' (spring rolls filled with slow-cooked duck & vegetables with triyaki sauce & pickled cucumber); 'Oyster Katsu Age' (crispy-coated depp-fried otsters with seaweed & ponzu sauce) and 'Age Watari Kani' (deep-fried soft shell crab with rocket & green chili sauce) set the style.
To be followed by a wide selection of Nigiri Sushit, Sashimi and Maki rolls plus main course grill-items such as Chicken or Salmon Teriyaki, Crispy Pork Belly with Kimchi Salsa, Blakened Cod with Sweet Mio Marinade and a variety of Noodle, Tempura & Salad dishes.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-15.00; sushi from about £4 (3 pieces); House set Sushi £23.90; mains £6 to £14
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; sushi from about £4 (3 pieces); House set Sushi £23.90; mains £6 to £14
- Wine: a concise list is backed-up with Japanese beers and sake
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Earls Court Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Mon