A good Pan-Asian restaurant, set over two floors - each equally pleasant.
The menu has its roots in Cantonese China, with 'standards' such as Lemon Chicken and Sweet & Sour on offer. But you'll also find interesting modern twists - 'Marmite Prawns' & 'Deep-Fried Ice Cream' spring to mind - plus dishes from Malaysia, Thailand and Japan.
Doufu - resembling tofu, but made with eggs, is a speciality.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Pan Asian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.30 (Sun 23.00); mains £9 to £39
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.30 (Sun 23.00); mains £9 to £39
- Seats: 80
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £15 mark
- Children's portions: Yes
- Nearest station: Leicester Square Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: 24th & 25th Dec.
- Air conditioned